Keniza Beach Resort was a happy accident and a project taken on by its owner in hopes of turning the little known beach resort into a world class destination for young adventure seekers. With no experience in digital marketing or hotel branding she turned to Discovermuse to forge a path forward to turn her “lemon” into lemonade.
● A brand strategy that positioned Keniza from the rest of their sleepy, beige and sage colored neighbors and showed told their fun and exciting story of adventure and cultural immersion
● A visual brand exemplifying their unique murals and “beach house vibe” that inspired and excited their audience but still felt luxurious.
● Modern easy to use website that was inviting yet still luxury oriented
● Social media presence
● Promotional material that was high quality and visually stimulating
● Brand strategy and a clear path forward through a confusing digital world.
For Keniza DiscoverMuse went all the way. Keniza is about immersion and culture without sacrificing luxury. To authentically convey this story and position them to stand out we created custom brand messaging of “c heck back in to paradise”. As other local resorts offered guests opportunities to “check out” and “forget” we wanted our guests to explore, be ignited, and discover all the wonder and beauty of the Maya Riviera. We had a clear target market in mind - young adventure driven millennials, Gen Xers, and families who wanted more from travel than to sit and do nothing. Keniza become a travel authority on everything Yucatan.
We focused on a complete brand and digital rebirthing. Going from unknown beach resort to travel guide and beach destination hot spot.
Brand Strategy + Messaging, Brand Identity Kit- logo, icon, color pallet, fonts, Custom On Site Photography, Custom Promotional Videos, Instagram Growth, Content Creation & Authority Positioning Mobile, Responsive Website Development
The Permaculture Academy teaches live courses on sustainable urban and rural landscape design. The methodology was created over 50 years ago and has slowly gained steam and prominence in the environmental and sustainability industry. As it grows, so does its need to keep up with technological innovation and meet its students were they are searching for information.
● Move online and revamp their website + refine their brand and clarify their voice to communicate their ideals, values, and mission.
● Reach a younger generation of students across platforms in a way that would be manageable and scalable.
● Permaculture is growing a field of education, they want to distinguish and position themselves as an industry leaders from the get go.
A focus on a brand revamp and creating quality digital content that would inspire and inform their potential students. Permaculture can be difficult to explain and to attract new students their messaging had to communicate a complex idea in a clear understandable way. We had two main focuses: create quality video and photo content that conveys the feeling, meaning, and value of a Permaculture education and position them as leader in their industry.
Brand Revamp, Logo + identity Kit, Minor Website Update, Promotional + Educational Video Content Creation Custom Photo Shoot, Instagram, Branding & Growth
Murdock Plumbing, owned by family duo Jon and Kari Murdock were looking to bring their hometown Montana plumbing company into the 21st century and set it up to attract enough work to hire new employees so that Jon could step back from the company and they could focus on raising their two girls.
● A brand image that was both professional and conveyed their family values and hometown roots.
● Plumbing is a crowded and often overlooked market and they needed to stand out and leverage the fact that most of their competitions online presence was non existent or out of date.
● Guidance in “everything digital”. From branding, to website development, to strategy and promotion.
We worked with Murdock Plumbing to clarify their values and distinguish themselves from their competition and build a brand image and strategy that would foster customer loyalty and a strong mouth to mouth referral system with an easy to navigate and up to date online presence to attract a younger generation of internet users.
We refined the hometown family feel with a modern look and focused on brand assets that could be used on a diversity of mediums with ease. From truck and car banners, to t-shirts, to web their logo system is visible and replicable. The company was looking to scale and bring on new employees so we implement systems to automate their reviews, membership sign ups, and invoicing.
Branding Strategy, Logo + Icon, Brand Messaging, Custom Photoshoot, Website Development, Promotional Video, Review Gathering System Setup, Customer Loyalty and Membership Program Created
The Women's Firearm Academy teaches non-lethal forms of self defense and comprehensive classes on firearms, gun safety and conceal carry permitting for women and men.
As their student base grows and with a desire to reach a younger audience they needed:
● An upgraded modern brand look and feel
● Market positioning that showcased their unique focus on women's classes, lead by women in a industry dominated by men.
● Messaging that clearly communicated their values, ethics, and non political stance on women's empowerment.
● And easy to navigate website where students could purchase and sign up for classes.
We focused heavily on crafting clear and authentic messaging for a market that was needing to feel a sense of safety, connection, and trust. From there we built a branding system of logos, color pallet, and messaging that convey trust and a modern feel with a gritty hometown feminine edge. The website was designed to be easy to navigate, and lead students to exactly where they wanted to go without fuss or confusion.
Brand Strategy + Messaging, Website Copywriting, Brand Identity kit consisting of logos, color pallet, fonts, and icons. Custom website development, Market and relaunch strategy
After building multiple 7 & 8 Figure businesses Robert Kandell was looking for something different. Being a veteran of business and marketing he knew he needed a top notch team of experts to help him scale his company and tell his unique story.
● The consulting/ thought leader industry is oversaturated with look alikes and mindless fluff.
● Positioned to show value and tap into under potential audiences while also communicating his unique framework and process to potential customers.
● With a book on the way, multiple projects on his teams plate, and soon to launch products a system in place for different creatives, marketers, and designers access to brand materials and marketing tools.
● Clear refined messaging and a website that was modern and easy to navigate for busy professionals- not over crowded with content and sales offers.
● Project management and strategy
We dove deep into Robs psyche, his competitors, and his markets minds to pull out and clarify what exactly made Rob unique and tell the story of how it had and would change his followers lives. We positioned him not as a consultant but a expert that would show you the keys to unlocking humanities most potent and powerful tool - language and and the ability to communication.
Website Revamp, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy & Project Management, Brand Positioning, Instagram & Social Media Growth + Consulting, Lead Magnet Revision, Video and Photo Consulting and Art Direction